BAM Marketing Congress Week 2020
The Belgian Association of Marketing (BAM) partnered with OFCORES for the 6th year in a row to organise its 39th edition of the BAM Marketing Congress. Overcoming the pandemic challenges of 2020, we transformed the annual 2-day physical Congress into its first online edition, with content released over the course of an entire week!
- project management
- virtual event conceptualisation & best practices support
- sponsorship management
- online registration management
- e-mailing campaign content & management
- audience engagement tools management
- social media content & visuals creation pre- & during the Congress Week
- attendee communication
- development of the virtual exhibition experience
- support on sponsor package deliveries
- 3D virtual exhibition (“Marketing Village”) management
- virtual event platform creation & management
- video hosting
In collaboration with OFCORES, BAM effectively redesigned their flagship event in a virtual format, while continuing to deliver significant marketing solutions and top networking opportunities to help their attendees Move Forward.
For our work on this event, OFCORES was awarded first place in the Virtual Events Awards for February 2021! See more details here.
Impressions from the judges:
✨ Hard to impress an audience of marketers! This event is really appealing and engaging - a real stand out for me!
✨ A well thought through effort coupled with engaging marketing campaign to pivot an established event to virtual.