Privacy & Cookies
Aldenarda NV, hereinafter referred to as ‘OFCORES’, respects and values your privacy, and we offer transparency regarding any information we may collect. We are committed to protecting any personally identifiable information (‘Personal Data’) you may provide us through our website, https://ofcores.events/ (‘Website’), or other contact means.
INFORMATION ABOUT OFCORES
Our Brussels office is located at:
The Crescent Building
Route de Lennik 451
Our registered office is located at:
VAT: BE 0843 926 526.
Contact OFCORES at: email@example.com
1. DATA PROTECTION LAW
We will comply with Data Protection Laws. The Personal Data we hold will be:
- Processed and used lawfully, fairly and in a transparent way.
- Processed for limited, legal purposes, which we have clearly explained to you, and not used in any way that is incompatible with such purposes.
- Adequate, relevant and not excessive for the stated purposes.
- Accurate and kept up to date.
- Stored only as long as necessary for the purposes we have told you about.
- Stored securely.
- Not transferred to any third parties without your consent or the appropriate data protection measures in place.
Personal Data does not include anonymous data, which is information where any personal identifiers have been removed.
2. WHAT DO WE COLLECT?
To the extent that we collect your Personal Data, it is to conduct our business and to provide you with the best possible services.
What we may be collecting from you:
- Any Personal Data disclosed by you to us consensually or contractually, such as your name, billing and delivery address, telephone number, e-mail address and payment details.
- Personal Data that will help us contact you in the future, such as name, company name, address, phone and email, because we believe there is a legitimate interest for both parties.
- Personal Data included in the web contact forms and surveys you complete, records of our correspondence and phone calls, and any other time you send, receive or engage with messages in connection with our services.
Specifically, we log usage data when you visit or otherwise use our Website and platform technology services. We may collect:
- Information that is not personally identifiable. For example, what browsers, operating systems and devices are used to access our content, details about the countries, cities and languages in which our services are accessed, and information about how and when our services are accessed. OFCORES may collect this non-Personal Data to better understand how its visitors use the Website.
Additional information we collect about you or receive from other sources:
- We and third-party providers may also collect information regarding your visit to our Website. This may include where you are geographically, your browser and device type, the pages you viewed, the duration of your visit and any search terms used.
3. HOW DO WE USE YOUR DATA?
On the lawful bases of consent, contract, legal obligation or legitimate interests under Data Protection Laws, we may use your Personal Data:
- to call or e-mail you information that we believe to be of legitimate interest to you or that you have requested;
- to respond to your requests for information or to process your requested orders or registrations;
- for business purposes, such as data analysis, audits, fraud monitoring and prevention, identifying usage trends, and enhancing, improving or modifying our services;
- as we believe to be necessary or appropriate: (1) under current applicable law; (2) to comply with legal process; (3) to respond to requests from public and government authorities; (4) to enforce our terms and conditions; (5) to protect our operations; (6) to protect our rights, privacy, safety or property and/or that of others; and (7) to allow us to pursue available remedies or limit any damages that we may sustain.
4. HOW DO WE SECURELY RETAIN AND STORE YOUR DATA?
The security of your Personal Data is important to OFCORES. We use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, including the appropriate physical, technical and administrative safeguards. Additionally, we train our employees about the importance of confidentiality and maintaining the privacy and security of your information.
We will retain your Personal Data no longer than is necessary for the purpose we obtained it for, thereby reducing the risk that it will become inaccurate, out of date or irrelevant. Information that is no longer needed will be securely deleted.
However, it is important that the Personal Data we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your Personal Data changes during your relationship with us.
5. DATA ACCESS
OFCORES does not transfer your Personal Data to anyone for marketing purposes without your consent. However, it may be necessary for us to share your Personal Data with third parties in the following circumstances:
With our service providers and suppliers:
- In order to make certain services available to you, we may need to share your Personal Data with some of our service providers. These include payment processors, analytics services, event registration platforms and mail carriers.
- We only allow our service providers to handle your Personal Data when we have confirmed that they apply appropriate data protection and security controls. We also impose contractual obligations on service providers relating to data protection and security, which means they can only use your data to provide services to us and to you, and for no other purposes.
With other third parties:
- If we have to disclose your Personal Data in order to comply with a legal obligation.
- In order to enforce or apply the terms of our contract with you.
- To protect the rights, property, or safety of OFCORES, our customers or others.
We use Google Analytics in connection with performing industry research and Website use analysis, demographic profiling and similar other purposes. For more information about Google Analytics, please visit
www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/ and see below regarding International Transfers.
We will not disclose any confidential information, except to employees and/or professional advisors (e.g., maintenance, analysis, audit, payments, fraud detection, marketing and development) who need to know it and who have agreed in writing (or in the case of professional advisors, are otherwise bound) to keep such information confidential.
We will ensure that those people and entities use such confidential information only to exercise rights and fulfil obligations. OFCORES may also disclose confidential information when required by law after giving you reasonable notice prior to disclosure.
7. CHANGE OF PURPOSE
We will only use your Personal Data for the purposes for which we collected it. If we need to use your Personal Data for an unrelated or incompatible purpose, we will notify you and we will explain the legal basis which allows us to do so. Please note that we may process your Personal Data without your knowledge or consent where this is required by law.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard internet log information and visitor behaviour information. This is used to track visitor use of the website and to compile statistical reports. When you visit our Website, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information visit www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org. You can set your browser to not accept cookies, and the websites mentioned tell you how to remove cookies from your browser.
9. INTERNATIONAL TRANSFERS
In general, OFCORES does not transfer Personal Data to non-EEA countries. The servers used by OFCORES are located within the European Union.
However, OFCORES uses Google Analytics to analyse the use of its Website. Google may use a support team outside of the European Union to maintain the software and may therefore transfer data to non-EEA countries. Further, with Google Analytics the information generated by cookies about the use of the Website by users may be transmitted to a Google server in the United States and stored there. Google may disclose data to third parties as long as it is legally required to do so or insofar as third parties process data on behalf of Google. Google will not link the user’s IP address to other Google data.
Users can prevent the recording and storage of data by Google Analytics at any time by installing a Google-approved browser plug-in, which can be downloaded from the following link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
10. LINKS TO EXTERNAL SITES
11. AGGREGATED STATISTICS
OFCORES may collect anonymous statistics about the behaviour of visitors to its Website. OFCORES may display this information publicly or provide it to others. However, OFCORES does not disclose your Personal Data.
12. YOUR DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS
With respect to any of your Personal Data in OFCORES’s possession, you have the right to:
- Be informed about how OFCORES uses your Personal Data.
- Request access to a copy of the Personal Data that OFCORES holds on you.
- Request confirmation that your Personal Data is being processed.
- Request that your Personal Data is amended if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Request that OFCORES erase your Personal Data.
- Request that the processing of your Personal Data is restricted.
- Request that the Personal Data we hold about you is transferred to another organisation or to you.
- Object to automated processing, including profiling.
- Object to other forms of processing, under certain conditions.
Right to Complain:
If you make any of the above requests or objections, OFCORES will respond to you within two weeks.
If you would like to exercise any your Data Protection rights or have any concerns about how we keep and use your Personal Data, please contact OFCORES at our e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may also complain to the Data Protection Authority.