The Institute for the Equality of Women and Men (IGVM) partnered with OFCORES to organize a hybrid seminar to showcase the Care Centers after Sexual Violence (ZSG) model and best practices, including data from the past three years of ZSG operations. Depending on their professional interests, participants registered for one of three webinars, all of which could be followed in either Dutch or French.
OFCORES facilitated a socially distant and COVID-19-proof environment at The Hotel for the live broadcast of IGVM’s seminar, hosting 40 participants on-site and more than 850 attendees via an online streaming platform.
Coordinating real-time language translation services for participants (on-site and remote) and providing event website and e-mail communications in both French and Dutch, OFCORES accommodated a diverse audience of medical staff, psychology and psychiatry service providers, police, justice houses and policy makers.
OFCORES integrated livestream access to the three parallel webinars via the event website, as well as facilitated live audience engagement tools for in-person and remote participant questions, discussions and instant polls.
- Venue benchmark
- Supplier and venue negotiations, contracting & management
- Implementation & enforcement of proper COVID-19 safety measures
- Hybrid event conceptualisation assistance & best practices
- Registration management
- Logistics management
- Digital & on-site print materials provision
- Event décor
- On-site management
- (Safe, non-buffet) catering on-site
- Website & mailings management (FR & NL)
- Audience engagement tools management
- AV solutions
- Translation solutions (headsets on-site, specific links online)
- Videographer/photographer coordination
With OFCORES as the event management partner, this successful hybrid seminar was able to reach an extensive range of participants – even during a global pandemic – for IGVM to deliver valuable insights on ZSG’s holistic functioning and the multidisciplinary cooperation between its different partners.