WEPROTECT GLOBAL ALLIANCE SUMMIT 2022
The global summit was a unique opportunity for the WeProtect Alliance members to come together to share learnings, agree collaborative solutions and reaffirm commitments to take action. Leaders from 112 countries attended the Summit, which this year was co-hosted by the European Commission.
The two days were well filled with speeches, panel discussions, breakout sessions and testimonials from survivors. The delegates heard from world leaders and experts how to play a role in protecting children from online sexual abuse and exploitation.
Attendees were able to network discreetly during breaks and lunches in the illustrious halls of the Egmont Palace.
OFCORES took on almost the entire event organisation. In addition to classic project management, innovative technologies were used to steer this hybrid event in the right direction. The communication part before and during the event was also entrusted to OFCORES.
- Online registration management
- Supplier management
- Speaker management
- Exhibition coordination
- Showrunner & livestream production management
- In-person delegates badging & real-time online participant support
- Technical rehearsals & run-throughs
- On-site A-Z responsibilities
- In-depth location coordination
- Hotel management
- Branded manuals and targeted mailings
- Creative event deliverables support
- On-site signage and flow management
- Event web platform creation & continuous maintenance
- Real-Time photography
- Hybrid concept creation
- High-tech AV solutions and hybrid event equipment optimization
- Recording and editing support
- Platform video library creation per session post-live
With 400 physical and 700 online participants, the summit was a great success. 112 countries sent their delegates. There were ministers and VIPs from 20 countries. 100 speakers, 20 sessions and 4 parallel breakout tracks filled the 2-day programme.
OFCORES is quite proud to have contributed to this major event, because there is still a gross mismatch between the magnitude and severity of the problem and the resources invested to tackle child sexual abuse online.