Are we looking for you?
OFCORES is a one-stop-shop event management services company, including comprehensive communication packages, genuine brand experiences, hybrid event studios, and effective technology and virtual solutions for events. We are raising the bar in the innovative events industry on events from hundreds to 1000+ person.
Last, we are a young-minded and dynamic team, always in for a good laugh and a play of darts at the office!
OFCORES is located in Brussels, operates internationally, so don’t be afraid to see the world!
Send your CV and cover letter to Sofie Smits: firstname.lastname@example.org
KEY TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The Senior Events Manager's functions and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Team coach, demonstration leadership & leading by example
- High-level negotiations with institutions and corporates
- Translate the client’s needs into a concept, action plan and execution of this action plan (negotiations with suppliers, coordination of logistics, on-site event management, …)
- Ensure the development and production of complex virtual, hybrid and live events
- Manage and coach a project team
- Creative conceptualization
- Manage budgets and invoicing
- Create offers, contracts and presentations
- Provide strategic event consultancy
- Research and integrate event technology, including virtual event platforms and live-streaming tools
- Follow through with various administrative tasks
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in a similar position
- Proven experience working with online event tools and meeting platforms
- Effective communicator, both written and verbal
- Very good knowledge of English, French and Dutch (all 3 languages!).
- Organized with strong time management skills
- Problem-solver, customer-focused and detail-oriented
- Professional disposition with an understanding of executive level corporate audiences
- Refined negotiation skills
- Digital native + not afraid to learn new technology tools
- Team player, collaborative and carries a positive outlook/mentality
- Valid working permit in Belgium
- Valid driver’s license
- Willingness to travel
WHAT IT TAKES FOR JOINING US
- Team player
- Good knowledge of English + Dutch or French
- Current studies in Event or Hotel Management
- Highly motivated
WHAT YOU WILL BE IN CHARGE OF (BUT NOT ONLY)
You will be working under the supervision of a Project Manager / Project Coordinator and performing different Project management tasks going from administrative support (e.g. setting up a registration platform, creating benchmarks, follow-up ongoing negotiations and agreements with suppliers, ...) to onsite support (e.g. coordinating build-up/breakdown, managing registration desk, trouble-shooting, ...)